PDA

View Full Version : A00: Crow's Rest Island - First Module Purchase, Cannot find pregenerated characters

shartahl
June 25th, 2017, 16:25
Bought a new module for the first time. I set it as open in the library, but the character list is still empty. Does anyone know how to get to the pre-generated characters? Not sure if I am doing something wrong

Talyn
June 25th, 2017, 16:43
I don't own A00 but Pregens are always located in the main Library section of a module. Click your Library button, then click the module itself and in the list in the right column there will be a link to the pregens. Click the + button to add them to the character select window.

Edit: Just noticed A00 was done in 2013 and I'm not sure when the pregen XML was added to Fantasy Grounds. If my above comment does not apply, check the documentation (if any) for A00 -- the module may have simply provided the .xml files for each character and you have to import them to the character select window.

Trenloe
June 25th, 2017, 21:22
If you're referring to the 3.5E/Pathfinder version, there's a copy of the characters here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?31318-A00-Crow%92s-Rest-Island-Can-t-Figure-out-Characters&p=268807&viewfull=1#post268807

Bidmaron
June 26th, 2017, 02:24
Trenloe, ever to the rescue....

I don't know how you do it, but I doubt I am not the only one who appreciates your diligence, Trenloe.

Nylanfs
June 26th, 2017, 14:13
It's because he is a rogue AI...