PDA

View Full Version : puchase

Vordal
January 24th, 2006, 10:24
hi there,
i have just found this nice program, do i have to pay for it and other people in the "group have tp play for a copy for a system to start??:confused: :confused:

Morfedel
January 24th, 2006, 13:08
Yes, Vordal. The program isn't free. And yes, everyone needs a copy. However, the player-only version, also known as the lite license, is cheaper than the GM version, also known as the full license.

richvalle
January 24th, 2006, 13:48
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/

Morfedel
January 24th, 2006, 17:31
I wish we could buy server-side lite licenses, to let people with the demo log on and play. Klooge does that, which I thought was brilliant. But I like FG better. ;)

Hint to programmers: That would be a great thing to add! I have a few players who arent willing to pay for this, but I want them to play. Being able to buy server-side licenses to let them use demos and log on to play up to the number I purchase... heck, I'd be willing to pay for that.

cresley
January 24th, 2006, 21:25
I wish we could buy server-side lite licenses, to let people with the demo log on and play. Klooge does that, which I thought was brilliant. But I like FG better. ;)

Hint to programmers: That would be a great thing to add! I have a few players who arent willing to pay for this, but I want them to play. Being able to buy server-side licenses to let them use demos and log on to play up to the number I purchase... heck, I'd be willing to pay for that.
You could always buy them a lite license. :D

WolfStar76
January 26th, 2006, 11:47
You could always buy them a lite license. :D

It's a simple solution too - Over the last year or so I've picked up two "extra" keys, it's a simple way to let "one-time" players join in on the fun.

Of course, the reason I needed two was that the first one-timer became a regular and bought the key off me. ^.^