PDA

View Full Version : LF 1 Player for Existing Storm Kings Thunde, Sundays 10-2 EST

Pelimar
June 24th, 2017, 11:04
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: USA Eastern
Day of week and time: Sunday 10am
If new game, planned start date: Been running since 2/26/17
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-5 hrs per session, weekly
Term: Doing only Storm Kings Thunder module, but no rush to get to the end.
Text or Voice: Voice Chat
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: Going to do a mix of RP, Combat, Puzzle as evenly as possible
Number of Players in game & needed:4 Current Players, Looking to Add a 5th
Character starting level & equipment: Level 6, equipment will be discussed
Character restrictions: No Evil. PHB, SCAG, VOLOs, and EE material is available though.

Details of your scenario: Currently in Chapter 4 of Storm Kings Thunder, gathering ancient artifacts throughout the North. Currently the party contains a cleric, sorcerer, and two rogues.

Due to real life drop outs, the party is looking to add 1 more player, preferably a fighter or paladin type.

I try to give them a somewhat open world freedom while staying within the overall structure of the story, so there are tweaks here and there in an attempt to personalize their stories. New players are welcome as are experience players with patience as we have some new players. If you are interested please direct message me with a little about yourself and what you expect in a game. Thank you.

jvkdsh
June 24th, 2017, 12:31
I can try and give this a shot with my fighter if you'll have me.

claudian
June 25th, 2017, 00:34
Hi I've been looking for a long term group to play with and would love to join you guys just give me a shout if you want to chat.

Pelimar
June 25th, 2017, 13:22
Thank you to everyone that has reached out. I am going to talk to a few of you privately, so closing down any new interest for now.