PDA

View Full Version : Classical Connection Problem?

Geisterrabe
June 23rd, 2017, 13:26
Hello,
i have the Problem, that i dont connect to Fantasy Grounds. I buy the program yesterday and in April, i testet it and it works fine. But since yesterday... argh...
I try every solution , and hamachi but nothing happens. the external ip that FG used is my WLAN Ip... wtf.. why?? every other Program used my other Ip. Im using an German Provider names Telekom with an Speedport Router. An other Problem is i cannot enter an "Forwarting" IP.

Ist very frustrating. Hamachi dont work and my Kaspersky named it as an Security Alarm... argh ...
I Need an Sollution please and im not an Network Pro.. I dont want do need an Study in Networking...
Sorry for my bad English but i dont use often this language...

Regards
Geisterrabe

Gwydion
June 23rd, 2017, 17:41
Hello,
i have the Problem, that i dont connect to Fantasy Grounds. I buy the program yesterday and in April, i testet it and it works fine. But since yesterday... argh...
I try every solution , and hamachi but nothing happens. the external ip that FG used is my WLAN Ip... wtf.. why?? every other Program used my other Ip. Im using an German Provider names Telekom with an Speedport Router. An other Problem is i cannot enter an "Forwarting" IP.

Ist very frustrating. Hamachi dont work and my Kaspersky named it as an Security Alarm... argh ...
I Need an Sollution please and im not an Network Pro.. I dont want do need an Study in Networking...
Sorry for my bad English but i dont use often this language...

Regards
Geisterrabe

So sorry you are having problems! I know it is extremely frustrating! Hang in there and I'm sure Trenloe or one of the other tech guys will be in shortly to help! In the meantime... Welcome to the forums!

Andraax
June 23rd, 2017, 18:05
When using Hamachi, the players are also using Hamachi and connecting to your VPN? And you're giving them your Hamachi IP to use for them to conenct?

Trenloe
June 24th, 2017, 01:03
First step - on your FG computer run a command prompt and type tracert 8.8.8.8 then post the results here. This will allow us to see what internal/external architecture your network has.

Geisterrabe
June 24th, 2017, 10:28
Thank you Trenloe for your Welcome :)
and i get an Miracle. FG runs without Problems, and i do nothing...

Thanks for your help.

Hamachi gets an Rootkit Alert from my Kaspersky again. Sorry but this Program is terrible. I killed it with Fire, Dragons and good old Pizza...

So Long and thanks you for all...

-Geisterrabe

Andraax
June 24th, 2017, 11:42
Hamachi gets an Rootkit Alert from my Kaspersky again. Sorry but this Program is terrible. I killed it with Fire, Dragons and good old Pizza...

You got rid of Kaspersky? Good move...

Trenloe
June 24th, 2017, 11:54
Thank you Trenloe for your Welcome :)
and i get an Miracle. FG runs without Problems, and i do nothing...
Glad it's working for you.

Wolfheart
June 24th, 2017, 15:26
Does FG connection even work at all without Hamachi or similar third party software? Is Hamachi the best / fastest / easiest solution?

Andraax
June 24th, 2017, 15:32
Works fine for me without anything extra, but I have an ISP that doesn't get in my way.