PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Looking for 4-6 players- Legendary Planet adventure path, 5e. Starting July 6

timdog88
June 23rd, 2017, 13:09
FG License: Ultimate- players only need demo license
Game System: D&D 5th Edition

Time Zone: Eastern
Day of week and time: Thursday night at 8:30 PM
If new game, planned start date: July 6th
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours or so; weekly with some Thursdays off if I have to work or have family stuff
Term: medium to long term

Text or Voice: voice
Voice software used: teamspeak- fantasy grounds server, channel will be timdog88

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 0/4
Character starting level & equipment: 1st; standard starting equipment
Character restrictions: published WOTC material

Details of your scenario: I would like to run the Legendary Planet adventure path from Legendary games. I will be starting the game at level 1 with the intro adventure, "The assimilation Strain" and going from there.

- Session 1 will be on July 6th at 830 PM eastern. We will begin the session with character creation, and get the group set up. Whatever time is left will be used to start the adventure. If you would like to play in this campaign, you MUST attend the character creation session. If you have a character made beforehand, that is fine, but I will have to OK the character and everyone needs to feel that all characters are OK and no one has their toes stepped on with their character concept.
- Published WOTC material only.
- Players MUST have headphones and mic-set to push to talk please
- There will be absolutely NO PVP in this game. If things are headed that way, you will get 1 warning, and then you will be booted. The GM is the final arbiter of what constitutes PVP.
-New players are welcome.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2600

Vhok
June 23rd, 2017, 14:10
Sent you a pm

drew130
June 23rd, 2017, 15:09
hey timdog88, like to join i've send you a PM

JMOxx75
June 24th, 2017, 01:35
I'm interested and available on Thursdays. Is there any supplements we need as players for this?

Azsamael
June 24th, 2017, 02:30
Hey, sent you a PM and signed up on gamecalendar.

timdog88
June 24th, 2017, 03:21
Ok everybody- that filled up a lot faster than I expected! I have sent a PM and accepted on the calendar everyone who I have space for at the moment. If a spot opens up, I will post here about it. Thanks for the interest everyone.