PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight/Weekend Game After 6pm EST but Flexible

Azsamael
June 23rd, 2017, 03:30
FG License: Ultimate

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly game, after 6pm on any day.

Term: Open to all types, one-shots, running through a module or a long term campaign

Voice: Any software I am good with, don't really have a preference

Game System Preferred: I only really have very little experience with D&D 5E, but I don't really care, willing to try any sort of system and setting

Game System Experience: I am almost a complete noob when it comes to any RPG, I got a group of people together and tried running Lost Mines of Phandelver, but that has been going slow and since I have been trying to understand the system I have been messing up as a GM left right and centre. So I would for sure require some pointers on how to play.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Not familiar at all, I have been fumbling around in game trying to host it for a few players, but slowly figuring a few things out here and there.

Character Type Preferred: Don't really have a preference, I am willing to play anything.

About me: I am really new to the hobby itself, I have recently had some problems that put me in a wheelchair, but that gave me time to while recovering to look up things I enjoy. I always wanted to play D&D but never found anyone to play with. Partly that is my fault cause I never really put in the effort to find a game in a local shop or even at my school. But with all this time I was looking up board games to play and ended up watching a lot of TableTop on YouTube, that led me to watching TitansGrave and from there started watching Critical Role. That piqued my interest in playing again. I am extremely new to all of this, so I don't have a preferred playstyle since I have never played before. I am extremely willing to learn and highly enthusiastic to learn. I have never role played before, so everything is new and exciting for me. Anyways hope all of this helps, if there are any other questions I should be answering let me know. Thanks!

dellanx
June 23rd, 2017, 10:04
I need some one to take over a Ranger in my game. The ranger is an elf, lvl 7. If interested let me know. The rangers is a womanizing drunk all around fun guy.

Facebook required. Next game the Saturday, official session 41.

Thanks

Dellanx

Azsamael
June 23rd, 2017, 23:47
Hey, Thanks for the invite, but I don't know if I want to take over someone else's character, and level 7 seems a bit high for me to start since I have never played before.

dellanx
June 24th, 2017, 00:02
Hey, Thanks for the invite, but I don't know if I want to take over someone else's character, and level 7 seems a bit high for me to start since I have never played before.

That is understandable, good luck with your search.

Rogue
June 24th, 2017, 00:24
Sent you a PM about a game going on right now.