PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1PC T/Th/Fri/Sat/Sun nights [-8 GMT] for 5e

Daostorm
June 20th, 2017, 16:30
FG License: Standard through Steam.
Time Zone: -8 GMT; Pacific Standard Time
Day(s) of the Week: I work alternating days/night shifts throughout the week. I'm free Tuesday/Thursday nights and Friday/Saturday/Sunday anytime during the day. Though if the group plans to play for a long time, then Sunday nights are best because I may miss a few Fri/Sat night sessions without notice.
Term: Long term groups (years) or Modules (weeks/months) preferred; no one-shots.
Voice: Any program, no preference. I can download and use any.

Game System Preferred: 5e (most experience). I am interested in Pathfinder as it adds more complexity but I'm still reading through the core books.
Game System Experience: I have very limited (at the time of this post) tabletop experience. I recently began playing 5e and have only DM'd for my family, so I have not actually played a session with a character. And ZERO experience in PFRPG
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I currently have none, though I've seen a lot of gameplay and have made several characters.

Character Type Preferred: Seeing as I have never played a session, I prefer to play rogues/monks but I've made warlock/fighter/druid/cleric characters and was quite excited about playing them. I believe I'll enjoy whatever class I play so long as I read everything about the class so that I understand it 100%.
About me: 28 years old. I've always wanted to get into tabletop RPGs, and when my little cousins decided to pick up the starter set for their birthday gift at our local hobby store it allowed me to take the dive. I'm very laid back and amiable. Though I don't like to voice act my character I do like to role play: making decisions that the character would make as opposed to what I (the player) would do. Also, since I'm a complete novice to 5e and PFRPG it also means that I have no knowledge of the pre-made modules and I do not intend to pre-read them before the game session. I also believe that the DM IS the rule book. So whatever the DM decides (so long as it's fair) goes. I'm not a rule book Nazi, nor meta-gamer.