PDA

View Full Version : LF1M D&D 5e Wednesday's 7:30PM EST

Morgentaler
June 19th, 2017, 22:49
FG License:Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone:EST/UTC -5
Day of week and time:Wednesday's 7:30PM - 10:30PM
Planned Duration & Frequency:Weekly game, sessions to go on for longer sometimes but usually a group consensus.
Term:Long term, been at it for almost a year..players have come and gone do to real life obligations but I plan on seeing the end of this.

Text or Voice:Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix:50/50 there is a hell of alot of dungeon crawling but that's no reason not to RP.
Number of Players in game & needed:Currently have 4 players and looking for a 1 more
Character starting level & equipment: Level 6th, wealth and magic items will be discussed upon character creation.
Character restrictions:No Evil Characters, no monster races (Volo's). Prefarably looking for a caster as current group make up has a paladin, rogue, cleric, barbarian.

Details of your scenario: Currently playing threw Prince's of the Apocalypse, due to not wanting to spoil any details of where and what is going on for those who haven't played thrue feel free to PM me for more info.

What I am looking for in a player: Some knowledge of 5e, as PC's are level 6th an understanding of the class mechanics are essential as combat in here is at times deadly..the module has taken 10 PC's so far. (If you ask the PC's it's their own damn fault, stories will be shared. Looking for a mature player as well, the play style is more harsh and gritty vs an episode of Rick and Morty, we do joke around as well. Rule lawyers abstain yourselve's. Sometimes the DM just needs to make a call it's not always the right one but to keep the flow of the game and the story going, hard and sometimes wrong decisions are made..deal with it (I am also a player after all)

About me: I've been dming on and off for the past 14 years or so. Since I've delved into fantasy grounds I've been actively DMing1 to 3 sessions per week for the past 2 years and I'm loving it. So I do have a good understanding of D&D 5e as well as fantasy grounds.

Feel free to PM me for more info, or email me [email protected]. I'm also always Discord, so feel free to chat me up there as well.

Aggromal
June 19th, 2017, 23:55
Sent you an e-mail before the flood comes in lol

Morgentaler
June 20th, 2017, 15:43
Game is full, those of you who haved PMed me thank you. And you're bumbed to my priority replacement list.