PDA

View Full Version : LFG Star Wars - EotE, AoR, FaD

comicspop
June 15th, 2017, 19:06
Hi there,

I'm looking to join/start a FFG Star Wars group on FG. I'm pretty much a FG beginner, but I've been playing RPGs for the past 6 years or so. Most of that has been D&D, and I have probably 4 sessions of SW under my belt as a DM. I'm on the East Coast and would be looking to play in the evenings, once per week or every two weeks.

I have all three of the core rulebooks so I'm flexible!

Thanks for your time!

Litvyak
June 16th, 2017, 06:14
I've been considering starting an AoR campaign in the evenings Eastern time, but I won't be free during the time slot that I want to run it in until mid-July.

comicspop
June 20th, 2017, 01:08
I'd be interested in that if you ever got it up and running. Could be cool!

Litvyak
June 20th, 2017, 18:54
Right now it's looking like every other Friday at 8:00pm Eastern starting on July 14th.

jeffencourt
June 24th, 2017, 14:13
I could be interested in this too. I have the books, but never played. So would be pretty new to the system but not RPG games.
*edit* would we have to make an AoR character, or could it be from any of the books? I'd prefer a character from EotE or FaD.

ExileofEnya
June 25th, 2017, 22:36
If the search is still up for a star wars game, I'd be down to get in on this if you'll have me. Been looking to get into an FFG star wars game for a VERY long time now.

Litvyak
June 26th, 2017, 03:23
I could be interested in this too. I have the books, but never played. So would be pretty new to the system but not RPG games.
*edit* would we have to make an AoR character, or could it be from any of the books? I'd prefer a character from EotE or FaD.

It will be a pure AoR game, but my original start date fell through and I'm no longer sure when I'll be to start it. Possibly not until the Fall.

ExileofEnya
June 28th, 2017, 08:41
It appears we have a conundrum on our hands.

vaughanatlarge
June 30th, 2017, 11:15
I’m interested in joining. How long would a session be? As I’m in the UK and could run too late for me.

Nam tab
July 19th, 2017, 02:21
Hey I'm very interested in playing. Ive played a couple play throughs of star wars FFG EotE and I'm currently in a group on roll20 playing EotE on thrusdays and sundays. Trying to join another group too so i can play more each week so please let me know if you ever get it up and going and what time/day slot you will be running it in.
Thanks. :)

Wookiee420
July 19th, 2017, 05:00
I would love to join, if there is an open seat