PDA

View Full Version : Veteran RPer / New to Fantasy Grounds LF 5e D&D group

wabyt
June 14th, 2017, 02:52
FG License: Paid License
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Sunday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday Any times (within reasonable hours of someone living in EST). Weekly or Biweekly.
Term: long term (would consider 1 shot games but prefer them to be lower level)
Voice: Discord, Team Speak, ventrilo; happy to download what is needed

Game System Preferred: 5e D&D
Game System Experience: Started with D&D red box back in the 80’s, basically learned to read and write from it thanks to my brother at a young age. Continued on with all editions of D&D, not playing much of 4th however. Played pathfinder, shadowrun, 40k rpg, Warhammer rpg, Deadlands, Star Frontiers, Legend of the Five Rings, etc…
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Just bought it and learning. Computer savvy however so with some guidance wouldn’t be an issue.

Character Type Preferred: Wizard and Sorcerers are likely my favorite but happy to play other classes as well.

About me: I’m 38, just retired from the military and moved back to my home state. Waiting for school to start up, so have a lot of spare time on my hands. I do not currently have a gaming group and looking to branch out online to see what is out there. Stumbled across Fantasy Grounds and really liked what I saw so thought I would give it a shot. Happy to DM also once I get my feet wet more with the program.

Thank you for your time!