PDA

View Full Version : One (Multi)-Shot(s) Interest 5e checks

Tozzax
June 13th, 2017, 22:19
Hi all,

I am looking to run a few one shots throughout July and August on Saturday morning/afternoons US Eastern time.

My wife will be out of town, so I want to go D&D Crazy.

Here are a few games I am considering:

Level 15 One-Shot for experienced players
Level 1-3 One-Shot for anyone
Level 5 One-Shot for anyone

I don't have any specifics in mind at the moment, but if you are interested in one of these types of games, please leave a comment with which one and morning or afternoon?

Mad Nomad
June 14th, 2017, 15:33
Hey. I'm interested in the lvl 15 or lvl 5 game. Available July 22 and probably any Aug saturday.
If you don't get much response to this I'd suggest reposting when you get a more specific scehdule.

Tozzax
June 14th, 2017, 17:05
This is the type of response I am looking for, and of course I will post specifics later.

Extra Napkins
June 15th, 2017, 02:32
Hello,
Newblet here but I am interested. I would love to join in some of those, though admittedly evening/night games work better for me.

ghazi
June 17th, 2017, 00:33
Hi, I'm new to FG but an old-hand at D&D 3.5e and pathfinder. I've been playing tabletop 5e for the last 6 months and enjoyed it thoroughly. July and August I would be up for some one-shot games to try out the system since our group is on a break for the summer.

Preferred classes: Wizard/Cleric or Paladin
Preferred starting levels: 1, 5 or 15 work well
Preferred times: Saturday morning works well - it will be afternoon in my timezone. Have some holidays planned in July, so would need some concrete dates before signing up.
Style: Like a balanced mix of roleplay, combat and puzzle/skill checks

mla
June 24th, 2017, 03:24
Hey,

Definitely interested. I am new to D&D, really getting into it about about 8 months ago, using Fantasy Grounds for about 6.
I haven't played outside DM player characters with the group I run with friends, so I want to find some games to just play and not be DM.

As of now, I have no commitments until the new semester in late August so any time works.
I'd be most likely interested in lower level play until I have more experience.

Tozzax
July 3rd, 2017, 21:50
First game is planned for tomorrow, due to my schedule opening up. See this thread for details.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?39060-Independence-Day-One-Shot-at-12pm-EDT-5e-Forgotten-Realms&p=344918#post344918

Tozzax
July 6th, 2017, 22:21
Round 2 - Hopefully get some interest on this one:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?39108-Trouble-in-Waterdeep-Urban-Adventure-5e-Saturday-7-8-Time-depends-on-players&p=345310#post345310

DannyZ
July 10th, 2017, 03:32
Hey, I am interested in lower-level one-shot games starting at perhaps 1-2pm PDT (4-5pm your time). I can do a block on alternating week-ends, but I am a complete noob and only have the demo version of fantasy grounds. I would need help setting up any sort of voice, but I can handle the paper end of a character sheet in any D&D system that isn't 4e. (i.e. I know how to play and what they system means, just not the tech.)

The High Druid
July 14th, 2017, 23:19
Hi, very interested if you plan any more of these. I'm free most Saturdays, though being in Finland, your morning/afternoon is more like late afternoon/evening for me. Interested in all three tier's, though I prefer level 3 to level 1, since less chance of an early departure to randomness.

Glu Tenfree
July 18th, 2017, 00:55
Hi, newbie here. I've finished one campaign as a player so far but definitely still learning how to use the fantasy grounds engine. I'm in Aus so would need to figure out timezone diffs but would like to play a newbie 1-3 or 5 if a spot frees up.

JakeH357
July 21st, 2017, 08:48
Hi! Experienced 5E players, new to FG but a quick study, very interested in joining in a few games with you guys! I know we're already partway through your time block, but I'm happy to roll up a character for any of your level tiers, and depending on the weekend, I'd enjoy either morning or afternoon (or both)

Beyaz
July 21st, 2017, 21:25
I would love to get involved. I'm new to tabletop gaming and FG, but this type of thing seems ideal for a beginner to learn about both. I do have the standard license FG, and have some knowledge of D&D 5e, but not really played any games yet.

antiquatedlace
July 23rd, 2017, 22:56
I'm very new, with a demo of FG, but I'd love to try one of the lower tiers with you! If you have any slots still up... you may have said in an earlier post, I'll go back through them

Diomitus
July 26th, 2017, 02:16
I've got a good bit of experience with FG and 5e, I'm in of you've got room

JonasKurai
July 26th, 2017, 10:56
I'd be keen to play a low level game to find my D&D feet again. Haven't played for years and I'm new to FG.

I've a fair degree of freedom during the days 08:00-16:00 GMT

NekoPix
July 27th, 2017, 03:50
im interested id like mornings level1-5 thanks

Edgertite
August 4th, 2017, 03:40
Interested in any one shots. New to FG, experienced with digital on Roll20(player and GM), and experienced IRL(mostly as GM).
Free on Saturdays, or any time really.
Can voice and have an ultimate license.