PDA

View Full Version : LFG Weekday evening 5e \ PF preferred

Smokintek
June 13th, 2017, 20:52
FG License: Full
Time Zone: MST (Mountain Time UTC -7)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available Monday - Thursday evenings (6 PM until 11 PM at the latest). Weekly or Bi-Weekly preferred.
Voice: I have a microphone and can download TS or Vent if desired, Google chat also an option.

Game System Preferred: 5e or Pathfinder
Game Style Preference: 40-50% RP, 20-30% problem solving, remainder combat.
Game System Experience: I've been playing since "The Pink Box" (roughly 30 years) in multiple systems including D&D (all versions), Pathfinder, Savage worlds, BRP, Palladium, Mutants & Masterminds, Star Wars D20, etc., etc., etc.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've run Pathfinder(Kingmaker), 5e(home brews),BRP, and Rouge Trader games as well as played in Savage worlds and BRP.

Character Type Preferred: In PF and 5e I prefer to play monstrous races (though I'll play near anything) as I revel in the cultural differences between the civilized races and the not so civilized, which is not to say I play loner characters I actually prefer support type characters such as bards, clerics, and warlocks. I usually try to find a way to leverage the cultural difference into a useful (if odd) means to help the party. Ex. when playing a 5e lizard folk replacing the rangers arrows with bone versions to save money is always nice, especially when they get to brag they have troll (or other intimidating creature) bone arrows to the locals.

About me: I've been playing RPG's for a long time and as a result combat holds limited appeal for me. It's fun and all but I'm more interested in the story and the characters. Most of the time when I make a character I like to root it in the world i'm playing in. I'm also easily engaged in the story generally enjoying the journey (and comedy) that comes with a group of people in an RPG game. I'm happy to provide any additional answers if you have queries.