PDA

View Full Version : [JBE 5e] Looking for Testers

dmccoy1693
June 13th, 2017, 16:22
Good day,

My name is Dale McCoy, President of Jon Brazer Enterprises. I programmed in some of my material into fantasy grounds and need 2-4 testers to make sure it is good. Payment will be a free copy of the final of what you work on as well as the corresponding PDF.

If you are interested, please message me on these forums.

Thank you.

Nylanfs
June 13th, 2017, 17:16
Yea! Hiya Dale. :)

Also since it appears that you initially posted in the LFG group and nobody seems to have noticed, Welcome to the forums and FG Community!

dmccoy1693
June 13th, 2017, 17:46
Thank you Paul. I appreciate it. :)

kp9911
June 14th, 2017, 08:50
It would probably attract the right audience if you mention what requires testing? Such as

- Proof reading
- Link Checks
- Mapping checks
- Reference Section Proofing
- Game play checks
- NPC balance checks etc

Nylanfs
June 14th, 2017, 12:48
Note that Dale is going to be at Origins so might a bit slow getting back to you. :)

dmccoy1693
June 14th, 2017, 14:00
It would probably attract the right audience if you mention what requires testing? Such as

- Proof reading
- Link Checks
- Mapping checks
- Reference Section Proofing
- Game play checks
- NPC balance checks etc

I have people to check to see if the text is edited properly and make sure anything created is properly balanced. Anything that is not fantasy grounds specific, I have covered.

I need to make sure what I programmed into fantasy grounds works. Did I forget to include something? Is something not working the way it is suppose to work.

More than that I would rather not say in an open forum. I am happy to discuss specifics in private.