PDA

View Full Version : All my content disappeared?

Bunkus Freskie
June 13th, 2017, 04:42
Hi, I just got an Ultimate subscription today, and after I was able to get the application working, I had it all: the whole library of NPCs, tokens, items, etc. Then I invited some friends who have the demo version so I could figure out how the program works better, and now all of my content is missing. I have absolutely nothing in my library anymore. I've made new games for just myself to see if it was an issue with demo players joining, but no, it's all just gone.

Did I just subscribe for $10/mo for a relabeled demo version, or is there some way I can get back the content I paid for?

Trenloe
June 13th, 2017, 04:51
Welcome to the forums Bunkus Freskie

What additional content have you paid for? Did you buy it through the FG store or Steam? Which ruleset are you running?

If you created a new game (campaign) then you must activate the library modules in Library -> Modules: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Library#Module_Activation

ddavison
June 13th, 2017, 23:44
If you still have problems, please send an email to [email protected] with info on where you bought your DLC and a screenshot (Alt+PrintScreen) of your FG Settings screen. We would be happy to help.

If the subscription is deactivated, then the software reverts back to Demo mode until you have an active subscription again. Re-activated a subscription will reactivate any campaigns and grant access to DLC again, so nothing is lost -- just temporarily unavailable. Some people don't see this in the FAQ prior to getting a subscription and they start the subscription and immediately cancel it to prevent getting billed again next month. If you've done this, we can refund the sub that you only had for a day or so and then you'll have to resubscribe, replace the license key with the new one and re-run an Update.