PDA

View Full Version : LFP - PFRPG Rise of the Runlords - Wednesday Night 6pm-9pm CT - 1 or 2 players needed

kananesgi
June 12th, 2017, 17:37
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Central
Day of week and time: Wednesday, 6pm to 9pm
Planned start date: June 21st
Planned Duration & Frequency: At least one AP with side adventures, Weekly or Bi-Weekly with a week or two off here and there.
Term: Long-Term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: About 50-50, maybe a little more on roleplay
Number of Players in game & needed:3 in-game, need 1 or 2
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
Character restrictions:Core Rules, APG, ARG (Featured Races Only), Ultimate Equipment, and a few selected rules from Unchained

Details: I'm a new GM, and this will be my first campaign. I've played Pathfinder off and on for a couple of years, and I've been involved in a weekly game for about 6 months now using Fantasy Grounds. There will be a bit of a learning curve for me in GMing, so expect the first few games to have some speedbumps. My job IRL will almost certainly get in the way at times, especially during the Christmas season. During those times, we may have to suspend the game for as much as 4 or 5 weeks, or possibly try to move it to Saturday or something.

We're playing Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition. I'm restricting character creation to using the APG, ARG (Featured Races Only), Ultimate Equipment (because I like gear) and a few selected rules from the Unchained book (background skills, RAE, Unchained Alignment). The game will be kid-friendly, as my 12 year old niece will be joining us. I selected the 6pm-9pm slot specifically so she can continue to play when school starts back up if she wants to.

You can play any kind of character you like, so long as it doesn't use rules from outside the APG or UE. Our party currently has a Druid with a big cat, a Bard, and an Alchemist. I will be incorporating a few house-rules as well to increase realism in the game, incorporating things like daily weather, hunger, thirst, fatigue, etc. When selecting gear, you will have to think about this, as things like cooking equipment, blankets, and water will be important.

We have a couple of other feelers out for players, so the slots may fill quickly. I'll be hosting a Meet and Greet this Wednesday (June 14th) on my Discord server for the players we have to get together and discuss how the game will proceed and possibly run an improvised dungeon crawl to test our new characters.

PM me if interested in joining.

[EDIT - 6-17-17] The game is currently filled up.

dellanx
June 12th, 2017, 18:03
This will be a lot of fun. Looking forward to come to the meet and greet!