PDA

View Full Version : Moving items between areas on the Abilities Tab for Characters.

Falantrius
June 12th, 2017, 03:00
Someone is going to laugh at me. But I have opened the Library - opened in Pathfinder - the Racial Library and I grab the pin for a racial ability (Like Low Light Vision) and drag that pin over to the Racial Traits window.
However, it keeps putting it under the Feats Window. If I grab the pin and drag it over to the Racial trait window - it just adds a second entry under Feats.

Other than creating it now - how do you control where the PIN gets dropped. If I grab the pin in FEATs and Drop it under CLASS ABILITIES or RACIAL TRAITS - it just keeps dropping another one under FEATS.
Im sure I am missing some trick.

LordEntrails
June 12th, 2017, 03:34
Sounds like a bug to me. I think they get dropped according to the type of entity they are defined by, not by where you drop them.

Spin-Man
June 12th, 2017, 15:30
Other than creating it now - how do you control where the PIN gets dropped. If I grab the pin in FEATs and Drop it under CLASS ABILITIES or RACIAL TRAITS - it just keeps dropping another one under FEATS.
If the pin is in the Feats section, then it was created as a Feat and it will automatically go into Feats no matter what part of the page you drag it to. Is this in an official module? If so, that's a bug that should be reported in the designated thread for that product.