PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight/Weekend 7PM Games CST Timezone (New to D&D)

Gadfrey
June 11th, 2017, 17:11
FG License: Demo at the moment, Will pay once I've found a group and it looks solid.

Time Zone: CST (I Live in Texas!)

Days/Frequency/time: I'm free to play Any day 7PM and onward. I'd like to play once a week.

Term: I'd prefer Long term, but open to anything (so I can get some experience)

Voice/Visual: Have a Yeti Mic and solid PC, wiling to use any program.

Game System preferred: I'd prefer D&D or Pathfinder, I'm open to anything really, specially stuff like Cyberpunk 2020

Game system experience: None :(

Fantasy Grounds Experience: None :(

Game play preference: Balanced, I could do 100% roleplay but only if we could joke around while doing so.

Character Type Preferred: I've always liked warriors, though as I get older I've had an itching to play spell casters.

About Me: I'm 26, I work as a paralegal, and it is slowly destroying my soul. I've played Wow since vanilla, and its just not the same, and I've been looking for another MMO to play, but everything that I try to play has that something missing, and I realized the other day that I don't really have any friends. And I suppose that's what I'm really looking for, Like-minded people who want to have a good time playing D&D. I do like to joke around, and I don't think I should join a group of folks who get offended easily. I'm an open book so If you have any questions just ask, thanks all for reading. :)

LordBalkoth
June 13th, 2017, 21:31
My campaign (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?36575-LFP-for-Wednesday-Night-Pathfinder-Campaign-(8-EST-7-CST-5-PST)) is definitely slanted toward combat, but can see if it interests you.