PDA

View Full Version : LF1P PFRPG Rise of the Runelords Tuesdays CET

GenesisX
June 9th, 2017, 19:05
FG License: Standard
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: CEST (UTC+2, keep in minds its daylight savings)
Day of week and time: Tuesdays 19:00 to 23:00
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, next session on June 13th

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: TS3

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50 / 50
Number of Players in game & needed: 4, 1 more needed
Character starting level & equipment: 2nd Level
Character restrictions: Core Rules and APG only. No alternate Class features. The group currently consists of a Rogue / Wizard, Cleric, Summoner and Cavalier

Details of your scenario: We are currently playing Rise of the Runelords. The group finished the first half of the adventure, but due to an unforeseen dropout we have one more space available. The group has been playing together consistently for nearly 3 years (in several systems) and is comprised of a mixture of nationalities. We prefer a friendly, open atmosphere to powergaming, and do enjoy a decent amount of roleplaying. We are happy to teach a newcomer to either Fantasy Grounds or PFRPG.

Please leave me an IM on the Forum if interested. Play will resume this Tuesday.

GenesisX
June 10th, 2017, 09:10
Please note that anyone joining has just missed some minor parts of the AP and should have an easy time getting into the story.

Aparicion
June 10th, 2017, 11:36
Very interested in joining the group. I got some experience with Pathfinder, both as player and as GM. In FG I got less experience, but have already played some games.

Time works great for me.

Vladlock
June 13th, 2017, 16:26
Would be interested in this game. Would be around noon for me, but that works because I usually have that day off. Just would not be able to make the session today.