PDA

View Full Version : DDEX1-9 Outlaws of the Iron Route , 6/20/2017 1800 EDT

Teufelhunde87
June 9th, 2017, 11:23
DDEX1-9 Outlaws of the Iron Route , 6/20/2017 1800 EDT
FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Day of week and time:Tuesday , 06/20/2017 1800 EDT
Planned Duration & Frequency:4-5 hour session. Full party's of 6 or 7 can increase the time by an hour or 2
Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: FG Discord Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
Character starting level & equipment:AL characters 1-4, Adventurers League characters
Character restrictions: AL characters

Details of your scenario: The Iron Route, an important trade road west of Phlan, is beset by competing bandits. An exiled Black Fist officer leads his band of mercenaries turned cloaked ruffians, While a mysterious dragonborn sorcerer commands screaming savages from the north. In this War over the trade route, the beleaguered merchants are the victims, and Phlan suffers from a lack of supplies. It’s up to adventurers to strike out and reopen this vital route. An adventure for 1st-4th level characters. New players welcome and encouraged.

I like to have the characters submitted early, so I have time to prep for them and get the log sheets ready.
Game Calendar link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2578

Wulfdeyne
June 9th, 2017, 14:22
Here's Aelynn.

Teufelhunde87
June 9th, 2017, 15:14
Here's Aelynn.

Thanks! That one filled up overnight! Not even 12 hours.

Remington
June 9th, 2017, 19:32
Revlin Thrisk Human/Sorcerer level 1. Not much experience, but I am familiar with 5e. I would love to join and learn. Thanks

Teufelhunde87
June 9th, 2017, 22:08
Revlin Thrisk Human/Sorcerer level 1. Not much experience, but I am familiar with 5e. I would love to join and learn. Thanks

Sounds good! I have you at alt # 3 right now, I'll let you know if there are any changes. Also, check in on game night , I usually have no shows. Keep you eyes on the game calendar also, marcurife runs these on sunday, and Jhale runs some during the week sometimes too.

Elliannith
June 9th, 2017, 23:49
Sounds good! I have you at alt # 3 right now, I'll let you know if there are any changes. Also, check in on game night , I usually have no shows. Keep you eyes on the game calendar also, marcurife runs these on sunday, and Jhale runs some during the week sometimes too.

And I'll add Both JHale and Marcusrife host excellent games!!

Teufelhunde87
June 20th, 2017, 20:27
Game night! I have only had a couple of characters submitted. Mostly this isn't bad, but I do need to look over new characters for verification. Things get crazy at the last minute. Alternates (yes there are 11 !!!!), check in with me around game time so I can let you know if there are any openings or not. I will check you on my list as available.

DragonsDen13
June 21st, 2017, 01:11
The 12th Earl of Hillsfar shall return!

Camasi
June 21st, 2017, 02:38
Here is my character. I am one of the alts but worth a shot :). Thank you