PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1-2 (Curse of Strahd) Every Friday 8pm EST

Daemini
June 9th, 2017, 00:01
FG License: I have ultimate, you need demo or higher
Game System: 5E
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time, EST
Day of week and time: Friday starting at 8pm EST
If new game, planned start date: Not new game, you will be coming in at level 7, playing the last half or less of the module.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 Hours, 8pm - 11pm EST, 10 min break at 9:25pm, Weekly
Term: Until Strahd is dealt with. Have half or less to go.

Text or Voice: Voice only, PM text for private or languages.
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50 / 50 I enjoy a good RP'er but we are not RP heavy.
Number of Players in game & needed: 1 or 2
Character starting level & equipment: level 7, and 1 magical +1 weapon.
Character restrictions: Anything from PHB, EE, Volo's, or SCAG is allowed. Some Unearthed Arcana, has to be approved. Other details about character creation will be given on acceptance.

Details of your scenario: Your trapped in a strange land you cant escape, you learn of a Vampire ruling over the lands and keeping the people miserable. The party is about half way through, I can catch you up on story when accepted.
What do you expect from players as a GM? No rules lawyers, combat monsters, min/max, Bullies, etc. You should warn the group of an upcoming absence as soon as you can. Pay attention, specially in combat. Be vocal on your turns, don't just rolled attacks and damage then pass your turn without saying anything in voice chat. Add some RP flair to them attacks, "I thrust my sword into the armpit weak point of the Orcs armor."

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2311 (we only use Discord though)

Other Info: We have 4 players at the moment, which are Light Domain Cleric, Totem Warrior Barbarian, Ranger/Paladin, and Lore Master Wizard.

To apply, PM me
PM me a little about yourself (exp in DnD), what you want from the game

Daemini
June 9th, 2017, 19:47
Stop is now full, thank you everyone.