Planned Duration & Frequency: Fridays till campaign is complete
Term: Through completion of Curse of Strahd

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: Mixed
Number of Players in game & needed: Need 4 to 6 players
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 or possibly Level 3
Character restrictions: Elemental Evil, Unearthed Arcana, Player's handbook

Details of your scenario: Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. Far below, yet not beyond his keen eyesight, a party of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahd’s face forms the barest hint of a smile as his dark plan unfolds. He knew they were coming, and he knows why they came — all according to his plan. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2579

Wulfdeyne
June 8th, 2017, 23:12
I'll play! I would love to run this one. I signed up on the calendar as a paladin. Let me know if you have any questions.

vegaserik
June 8th, 2017, 23:49
That sounds fun. I haven't been able to get a group going online or in person for too long. I have played and dm'd some 5e and am familiar with the rules. I have played some Fantasy Grounds but would like to get more experience on here. I'm open to characters, I'll look at what I have and put it on the calendar.

danhoven
June 9th, 2017, 01:55
Sounds fun, and I think the dark setting would be an interesting change of pace from the typical modules. I've been playing D&D for nearly 30 years, DMing for 20, and I am pretty proficient with fantasy grounds. I signed up with a wizard, but I can change it based on party needs. Feel free to PM me if you need any more info.

EDIT- looks like another wizard applied and we're short a healer, so I changed to a cleric

claudian
June 9th, 2017, 02:39
Hey! I'd like to join this adventure I signed up on the calendar haven't put any thought into a character for this yet but will! Any particular rules for character creation for stats(do you want to use blocks or rolls).

itsSNAFUagain
June 9th, 2017, 03:17
Thanks for the interest everyone. For now i think we have all the players i need. Sorry for those that i haven't talked to, but there's only so many spots. :(

Bresnod
June 11th, 2017, 21:52
Do you have room for 2 players? My roommate and I are looking for a group.

itsSNAFUagain
June 12th, 2017, 00:12
sorry The game is full up at the moment.