PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Tue Wed or Thurs evening/night EST US Time Zone (UTC -5) prefer 5E

crankdawg47
June 8th, 2017, 03:08
FG License: Full License
Time Zone: EST (UTC -5)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am most free on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 8pm and 2am. I can also do Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays during the same time frame but may run into scheduling conflicts with more frequency on those days.
Term: Looking for at least a module but would be stoked for long term
Voice: I am voice capable. Currently I only speak English. I have used mumble, TS, and Discord.

Game System Preferred: I am most familiar with 5e but am open to other systems as long as you're willing to coach me through it.
Game System Experience: I am most experienced with 5e. I have been exposed to 4e and PFRPG but I would not call myself proficient with them.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very Proficient. I've been running a homebrew 5e campaign for almost a year now through FG so I won't need much, if any, technical help.

Character Type Preferred: I generally prefer classes that have a casting component of some sort. My favorites are Warlocks, Paladins, Clerics, and EKs. I also tend to prefer Non-Human races. I play a human IRL so I tend to shy away from that in role play.

About Me: Hi there. My name is Chris. Some call me CRank. I'm fairly new to the RPG scene as I was only first exposed with the advent of Critical Role. Since then I've found 5e to be an exceptional creative outlet for me and this has allowed me to create and run a homebrew campaign of my own. I've designed custom classes, crafting rules, and multiclassing options for my players. I'm kind of a 5e junkie since it allows for so much freedom for players and DMs to get creative.
As a player, I like to make interesting characters to tell interesting stories along with the other players and DM. When making a character I start with the stats I rolled and then try to come up with a concept that can work with those stats. I wouldn't call myself a power gamer but I do make decisions in character creation to try and make sure that I will be effective at least some of the time.

TL/DR: I'm a DM who is very experienced with FG and 5e game where I can be a player and the pressure isn't always on me for once. I try to get along with people as best I can. I like telling interesting stories about interesting characters through role play.