PDA

View Full Version : LFP D&D 5e, Long term campaign, new and experienced welcome

bos_venus
June 5th, 2017, 22:54
Hey this is your friendly neighborhood DM, I am starting out a new campaign as soon as all spots are filled, this is the Game Calendar link https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2572 , check it out and sign up if you are interested. Day and time are up for discussion if needed. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.

GROUP IS FULL AT THE MOMENT BUT YOU CAN SIGN UP AND IF A SPOT OPENS UP I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

You can follow the adventure on twitch. We will steam every Friday starting @ 8 PM Eastern. Hope to see you there. https://www.twitch.tv/bos_venus

Thanks,
bos_venus

M0rganstern
June 5th, 2017, 23:17
The setting seems pretty doom and gloom, but what's the overall style you're going for? Also, how RP heavy are you looking to run ?

sim181
June 5th, 2017, 23:30
I'm new to D&D in general but played a bit of 4e when the system was released and totally new to FG. But I'm interested depending on how the final times and day looks. As of right now its in a good spot for me.

bos_venus
June 5th, 2017, 23:39
RP is always encouraged, I try to keep a 50/50 balance, The story I have so far is kind of dark, but its just an outline, the players can take it where they want to go with it.

M0rganstern
June 5th, 2017, 23:58
I better stay away then. Nothing kills dark and brooding emotional stuff faster than peanut gallery comments and goofy banter.

oraychi
June 6th, 2017, 03:54
would love to play but being from AUS think time zones will be a problem

Zyrus
June 6th, 2017, 22:15
I might give this a try.

M0rganstern
June 7th, 2017, 00:18
I'm doing that thing again where I show interest in a campaign, learn a little bit about the campaign, and then recuse myself for a campaign for it's own good only to ask the person running the campaign for more information a day later.

Can I get some more information on how dark dark is? When you say dark, do you mean Brandon Frasier The Mummy dark or Dark Souls dark or Resident Evil 7 dark?

crankdawg47
June 7th, 2017, 01:32
I'm interested. I'll be sending you a PM in a moment.

blackhawk717
June 7th, 2017, 15:44
I am interested in playing with you peeps however let it be known this is my first time on Fantasy Grounds and I am familiar but not terribly experienced in D&D. Willing to learn and even try my way in the RP :D. Time zone works out perfectly for me as your Friday evening is my Saturday morning.