PDA

View Full Version : LFG 2 Players LF D&D 5E Game On Thursdays 6pm-11pm CDT US

Areayewhy
June 5th, 2017, 12:59
My brother and I are trying to find a D&D group to join.

FG License: Standard License
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Thursday starting as early as 6pm CDT and ending no later than 11pm CDT. Weekly or biweekly
Term: Long term or work through a module
Voice: We are able to use voice chat and are willing to download whichever software the group is using to voice chat during games

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience:
Player 1 has played 2 sessions of D&D 5E
Player 2 hasn’t played any D&D 5E

Fantasy Grounds Experience: This is the first time either of us has used Fantasy Grounds.

Character Type Preferred:
Player A: Half-Orc fighter (tank). Willing to play any role and class besides healer
Player B: Bard. Willing to play any role or class, but I’d rather play bard.

About me:
Player A: I enjoy playing board games and strategy video games. I think I’d enjoy a game more based around combat than role-playing, but I don’t mind the role playing side of the game. I’m fine with joking around out of character as long as we’re accomplishing things in the campaign.
Player B: I have played many mmo's in the past including Star Wars Galaxies and World of Warcraft. I have been listening to D&D podcasts, and it has inspired me to try it out. I am especially excited about the story-telling style of D&D. I look forward to creating an exciting story through role-playing with other players, while still having a great time.