PDA

View Full Version : DEX1-3 Shadows over the Moonsea , 6/13/2017 1800 EDT

Teufelhunde87
June 5th, 2017, 10:53
DDEX1-3 Shadows Over the Moonsea 6/13/2017 @ 1800 EDT
FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Day of week and time:Tuesday , 06/13/2017 1800 EDT
Planned Duration & Frequency:4-5 hour session. Full party's of 6 or 7 can increase the time by an hour or 2
Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: FG Discord Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
Character starting level & equipment:AL characters 1-4, Adventurers League characters
Character restrictions: AL characters

Details of your scenario: Life on the Moonsea isn't easy. Bandits, pirates, and cruel lords dominate the land, threatening those who make an honest living there. Now, a new scourge is prowling the waters: A ghost ship has been striking small coastal villages, leaving its victims whispering about the "eye of the dracolich." Join the adventure and learn the truth behind this threat! An adventure for 1st- 4th characters.New pleyers welcome and encouraged.

I like to have the characters submitted early, so I have time to prep for them and get the log sheets ready.
Game Calendar link:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2570

DragonsDen13
June 5th, 2017, 12:26
Signed up. And 6th at that....lol. And, thank you.

Teufelhunde87
June 5th, 2017, 12:32
Signed up. And 6th at that....lol. And, thank you.

It was full before I advertised! 1 day!

IrishBouzouki
June 5th, 2017, 12:38
wow, signed up 90 minutes after the OP and was #8 on the calendar
maybe next time

Teufelhunde87
June 5th, 2017, 12:42
wow, signed up 90 minutes after the OP and was #8 on the calendar
maybe next time

You could sill make it in! I have had alternates make it in almost every session.

IrishBouzouki
June 5th, 2017, 13:44
You could sill make it in! I have had alternates make it in almost every session.OK great. I'll keep an eye on it and we'll see - if so this will be my first ever D&D Adventurer's League game (although I've played a couple dozen-ish each PFS and 5e games).
Thanks.

Teufelhunde87
June 5th, 2017, 13:51
OK great. I'll keep an eye on it and we'll see - if so this will be my first ever D&D Adventurer's League game (although I've played a couple dozen-ish each PFS and 5e games).
Thanks.
Cool, make sure you have a AL character ready ( should have a DCI number and a faction, but not required). If your alternate status doesn't change before game day, check in on Discord, usually have a no show or 2 so alt 1 should make it in.

IrishBouzouki
June 5th, 2017, 23:27
Okay, have DCI will travel, here goes, attached!
Signed up for marcusrife's "Tales Trees Tale" Sunday June 11 with the same character. Hopefully that will not be too short a turnaround for AL, I know in PFS on FG it can take a few days to get chronicles etc because the DM has to fill out the sheets and post to Paizo.
Still have to start a log sheet (lifestyle, storyline origin etc - character only used PHB but still have to pick a "+1").

Teufelhunde87
June 5th, 2017, 23:57
Okay, have DCI will travel, here goes, attached!
Signed up for marcusrife's "Tales Trees Tale" Sunday June 11 with the same character. Hopefully that will not be too short a turnaround for AL, I know in PFS on FG it can take a few days to get chronicles etc because the DM has to fill out the sheets and post to Paizo.
Still have to start a log sheet (lifestyle, storyline origin etc - character only used PHB but still have to pick a "+1").

Only restriction AL has is character can only run a module one time! You will be good!

woodsman
June 12th, 2017, 18:47
Did anyone drop out of this? I'm first alt. Wondering if the original 7 players that signed up are all still planning to play.

Teufelhunde87
June 12th, 2017, 21:02
Did anyone drop out of this? I'm first alt. Wondering if the original 7 players that signed up are all still planning to play.

You were alt#2, but a slot opened last night. Best bet is to check in on Discord and be ready at game time. I have had all 7 primaries show up only 1 or 2 times! I'll keep you posted if anything changes.

woodsman
June 13th, 2017, 16:59
In case someone drops out, here is my char file. Thx.

J5isalive
June 13th, 2017, 17:05
I'll throw my hat in the ring also, late signup, so I'm certain I'm an alt. Attempting to post Character.

Teufelhunde87
June 13th, 2017, 17:43
Got em! Check in on Discord around game time. I know 1 player will be about 15 minutes late, but other than that, any slots that open up last minute will be filled by alternates! Thanks guys!

woodsman
June 13th, 2017, 21:49
Hi. Turns out I'm not going to get home in time to play today. FYI for those behind me on the list. I am currently Alt 1. Thanks and maybe next time. Happy gaming.

Teufelhunde87
June 13th, 2017, 21:51
Hi. Turns out I'm not going to get home in time to play today. FYI for those behind me on the list. I am currently Alt 1. Thanks and maybe next time. Happy gaming.

Thanks for the heads up!

IrishBouzouki
June 13th, 2017, 22:09
Hope you get this in time, here is my updated PC for 2nd level now (!)
image file is the same of course

DragonsDen13
June 14th, 2017, 04:50
Thanks for another fine adventure!

Teufelhunde87
June 14th, 2017, 11:47
Thanks for another fine adventure!

You are quite welcome! Another great group!