PDA

View Full Version : 5e - Just starting out - 2 players wanted

nogo
June 5th, 2017, 05:22
THANK YOU ALL FOR RESPONSE - AT THIS TIME WE HAVE 5 PLAYERS & WILL START JUNE 17 6:00 CST

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Central Standard Time (-6 UTC)
Day of week and time: Saturday
Planned Duration & Frequency: Bi weekly or so, 3-5 hr block
Term: Starting with Lost Mines of Phandelver (yup we are new)

Text or Voice: Text & voice preferred
Voice software used: Team Speak (we have our own server)
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 2 PC to round out
Character starting level & equipment: Lvl 1, from module
Character restrictions: N/A
I have been DMing off and on for 40 years. I was doing AD&D until this last year when my sons & nephew talked me into 5e.
We are still learning the in-outs of FG as players and DM, had a good start and now ready go again after a break. Looking for 2 players (or very patient experienced players) to take on two other PCs. We always will ask for feedback, role play is always encouraged!
Reply here, send me a message or our TS server is 3mf.enjinvoice.com, ask for NoGo if you would like to talk!

rbeard101
June 5th, 2017, 07:16
Check your messages

Dualstar
June 5th, 2017, 14:46
FG License: Ultimate License
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Sun, Mon, Tues, Thurs, Sat Any times
Term: long term
Voice: Discord, Team Speak, willing to download any

Game System Preferred: 5E
Game System Experience: Played off and on since white box edition in 70's
Fantasy Grounds Experience: A few months, still learning

Character Type Preferred: Cleric, Paladin, Wizard, Sorcerer, willing to play others.

About me:Age 54, played off and on since 70's Occasionally DMed local groups in Texas, Moved to Tenn and have not found a group.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Zyrus
June 5th, 2017, 17:52
FG License: Paid.
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I have a flexible schedule to a point, and saturday nights are reserved for another game. Otherwise I'm mostly open.
Term: Looking for long term campaigns. If you're planning to go beyond the Lost Mines module, I'm interested.
Voice: I can voice. I have no web cam and no interest in setting one up, but have no problem with others doing video if they choose.

Game System Preferred: Looking mainly for 5E games. Willing to try and learn Pathfinder if I can't find any 5E games.
Game System Experience: Some 3.5 DND experience on tabletop and Neverwinter Nights 2, a few 5E sessions from previous DMs.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Completely new.

Character Type Preferred: Very interested in playing a Wizard, but will play a Battle Master if *really* necessary.

About me: Looking for a mix of heavy roleplay and heavy combat. I'm very uninterested in a fully abstracted game with no real character investment. I have no interest in collection of stat playing. I don't mind some joking around OOC, but I have zero interest in goofball centric campaigns. I'm looking for something long term with long term players interested in stories and investments. I have a couple character concepts with backgrounds ready I'm very interested in playing out.

Daemar'din
June 5th, 2017, 18:45
FG License: Ultimate License
Time Zone: CEST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Fri, Sat Any times
Term: long term
Voice: Discord, Team Speak, willing to download any

Game System Preferred: 5E
Game System Experience: Played Pathfinder and 5e (started tRPGs last year and loving it)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Completely new.

Character Type Preferred: I've enjoyed playing Monk, haven't tried spellcasters yet but willing to try, I think I'd like a rogue next though.

About me: First a warning: I fear I might sound a bit like a rule lawyer at times so if you feel the need to don't hesitate to tell me. I'm still fairly new and this is only me making sure I'm not mistaken about the rules most of the time and not an actual criticism. I love the roleplaying elements and more than enjoying some good fights, though I've mostly played with more combat focused players. I'm 23 and very open minded so I'll most likely have fun as long as we keep this light hearted (ooc I mean, of course our characters can be very serious if it's apropriate).

I might bother you on your TS server if I don't get a reply in the next few days :p

Chickaboom
June 5th, 2017, 19:04
Greetings,

I am looking for another game to join on a weekly basis. I can play on any day except Thur and during the week I am available for 5:00 CST on. I am a 50+ year old female and I have been playing 5E for about a year but I played a lot AD&D back in the day.
I am looking for a group that is a mix of roleplay and combat. I like the story creation aspect of gaming as well as the combat, not just hack slash. I am not a rules lawyer type individual but I am willing to help pass on what has been taught to me.

I have not played any of the 5E campaigns but would really like to experience them. I will play any character class but I like playing rogues or clerics.

Bresnod
June 5th, 2017, 19:13
Do you still have room for a new player?

oraychi
June 6th, 2017, 04:22
I have a FG License can play mondays antyime,Tue-friday 7-11pm also late Saturday. Just looking to play D&D whenever I'm very punctual whether it be weekly, every other week or monthly happy to play. My wife would like to play too but not as flexable with times. I can play for a long term or, just a short mission just really want to get more experience playing So I can Dm my own games later.

Voice preferred, Mix of text is good too, I have teamspeak discord skype and any other voice program needed.

I like to roleplay, to problem solve and, to do combat so any ratio of is fine with me.
Be warned I am new to D&D/fantasy grounds but, I have played other roleplaying tabletop games before as a Dm,Gm,GL and,a player. I also host a small game every Sunday with some friends who enjoy to game. Recently we wanted to get into D&D5e so, I'm absorbing as much info as I can get and, need to play a few games to understand what I have learned.

chikiko
June 11th, 2017, 05:17
is that 600 cst 0600 cst (6am) or 1800 cst (6pm)?