PDA

View Full Version : Modules missing after update

HemelG
June 4th, 2017, 19:39
I was getting on to fantasy grounds to make a Legacy item for my groups paladin from his god and when i went to connect the modules for the campaign all of my modules were missing including the PHB and MM as well as my OotA module among others. the only things i could select were the 5E theme and language Fonts.

Trenloe
June 4th, 2017, 19:55
Welcome to the forums HemelG

Please check post #2 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38541-Release-v3-3-1-is-live

HemelG
June 4th, 2017, 20:07
I did that and still none of them are showing up.

Trenloe
June 4th, 2017, 20:19
Where did you purchase the products from? Steam or the FG store?

After associating your products in the FG website, make sure you go to the settings window, enter your user name in "FG Store Login", click the "Update" button, enter your password and click "Login" - this will allow the update system to be aware of all of your product purchases. Then click "OK" and click "Update" in the product updater.

HemelG
June 4th, 2017, 20:26
I did all that and it worked but now it just shows me this and when i start it up the modules are still missing. and I got it through steam.19242

Trenloe
June 4th, 2017, 20:27
Create a new 5E campaign, then go to Library -> Modules and see which modules you have available to activate there. Info on module activation here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Library#Module_Activation

HemelG
June 4th, 2017, 20:33
I did what you said and the only thing on the module are Calendars the fumble and critical tables FG battle Maps and Zachaaeus' OotA Maps. nothing else

Trenloe
June 4th, 2017, 20:46
Can you provide a screenshot of your setting window please?

(Blank out your license key before posting).

HemelG
June 4th, 2017, 21:53
here 19243

Zacchaeus
June 4th, 2017, 22:36
You need to enter your login where it says FG Store login and then enter your password. Then do an update.

Trenloe
June 4th, 2017, 23:03
Yep, follow the steps that I outlined in post #4 on the settings window within the FG application. If you don't do the FG store login process on this window (in the application, not in the website) then the application won't be able to access your purchase history.

HemelG
June 4th, 2017, 23:06
You need to enter your login where it says FG Store login and then enter your password. Then do an update.

I have done that already

HemelG
June 4th, 2017, 23:09
I did it three more times and it worked on the third thank you for the help