PDA

View Full Version : New option

evilmouse
June 4th, 2017, 17:35
Hey hardcore option death saves 15 or more to save on successful saving throw Will that be added as a option?

LordEntrails
June 4th, 2017, 18:25
There is no public list of scheduled enhancements. The closest is to follow the beta thread. And I don't recall this one ever being requested. You can add your request here;
https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Klandare
June 4th, 2017, 18:40
I would guess that it will be something that will have to think of adding though seeing as Tomb of Annihilation will be coming out this fall and in that adventure the death savings throws will be at 15 due to the premise of the storyline.

Trenloe
June 4th, 2017, 18:47
I would imagine the best approach to this, to try to cover many options, would be to add a DEATH modifier effect to the ruleset that would apply the modifier to death saves. Using DEATH: -5 (for example) would essentially set the target DC of 15 for each creature it was applied to.

But this isn't in the ruleset. So, please add to the wishlist.

Klandare
June 4th, 2017, 19:00
I would imagine the best approach to this, to try to cover many options, would be to add a DEATH modifier effect to the ruleset that would apply the modifier to death saves. Using DEATH: -5 (for example) would essentially set the target DC of 15 for each creature it was applied to.

But this isn't in the ruleset. So, please add to the wishlist.

This does not seem to work. On the 5E Effects wiki I see ADVDEATH and DISDEATH but no reading for just DEATH.

LordEntrails
June 4th, 2017, 19:03
This does not seem to work. On the 5E Effects wiki I see ADVDEATH and DISDEATH but no reading for just DEATH.
Yep, that's cause as Trenloe says, it's not in the ruleset and would have to be added. Hence the suggestion to add it to the wishlist.

Moon Wizard
June 4th, 2017, 21:32
I believe there's a death save modifier effect already (SAVE: -5 death), but I'd have to review the code to be positive.

If it's part of next gen 5E adventures, we'll probably look at adding something closer to that release.

Regards,
JPG

Klandare
June 4th, 2017, 22:00
I believe there's a death save modifier effect already (SAVE: -5 death), but I'd have to review the code to be positive.

If it's part of next gen 5E adventures, we'll probably look at adding something closer to that release.

Regards,
JPG

You are correct, that is the right coding to get it to just go against the death saving throws. Thanks