PDA

View Full Version : LF 1-2P for Weekly/Bi Saturday DnD 5e Horde of the Dragon Queen 6-9pm EST US

Kodiak0311
June 4th, 2017, 06:17
Party members found.

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (-5 UTC)
Day of week and time: Saturday and possible second day TBD 6-9PM
Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly or bi weekly, 3 hr block
Term: Finish Tyrant of dragons Campaign and beyond

Text or Voice: Mixed but voice preferred
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 PCs + DM needs 1 or 2 PC to round out
Character starting level & equipment: Lvl 2 Standard equipment
Character restrictions: No Evil Character (Lawful Evil possibility as long as no stone walling story)

So current group (DM included) are all siblings who have been in Roleplaying scene for ages however, not gotten into DnD until recently. (Youngest is young adult) We are looking for 1 or 2 light hearted players looking for laughs, willing to learn DnD together, and clicks well in a team. I have limited experience as a DM but understand rule set and concepts of gameplay. Things might be a bit clunky at first as I'm still quickly picking up FG and learning to DM properly but have gotten a decent grasp of how to run things. Always will ask for feed back and don't mind max/min players but the role play is always encouraged for a driving story. Best match would probably be relatively new players to DnD or Experienced with ALOT of patience. Combat is played with quick pace and I work hard to engage each player and let them decide on what they wish to do without holding too many hands. We have a cleric, rogue, and fighter. If interested, leave a reply here or inbox or discord kodiak0311#7104

bmilley
June 4th, 2017, 09:14
PM'd

seetanh
June 4th, 2017, 11:38
PM sent

Jesse Darklight
June 5th, 2017, 01:45
Hey mate are you still looking for players? I have a human Paladin that would fit in well