PDA

View Full Version : Module - Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition graphics

Falantrius
June 4th, 2017, 05:20
I recently purchased the Module set for - Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition - I've owned the book for a while and was lazy and didn't want to scan everything and enter it in so I went ahead and bought it. However, one thing I wanted was the graphics of the maps and people in the game. The Fantasy Grounds Images and Maps show things - but I want to get the JPG of several of them and print them to hand out to players.

Is there a directory that I can get these from now that I purchased it? Or do I have to screen capture them - save them and print them?

Trenloe
June 4th, 2017, 05:35
Is there a directory that I can get these from now that I purchased it? Or do I have to screen capture them - save them and print them?
The data is encrypted. You'll have to take screen shots.

Nylanfs
June 4th, 2017, 14:34
If your Paizo account is linked to the FG store then you should have a PDF available in the Paizo store that you can print those pages you need.

Falantrius
June 5th, 2017, 07:44
If your Paizo account is linked to the FG store then you should have a PDF available in the Paizo store that you can print those pages you need.

Thanks I am trying that option - I also have the book so I can scan it from the book - I was just hoping I could get to the JPGs for everything since I did pay another $60 for something I already have the book for.

Trenloe
June 5th, 2017, 12:34
Download the PDF from Paizo and extract the image files from the PDF.

Milke
June 26th, 2017, 22:56
Yea. Just right click and save from the pdf.

Galdrin
June 27th, 2017, 05:28

Does it work that way? I have the RotR module but as I check on my linked Paizo account I don't have the downloadable PDF.

EDIT: Never mind, found the button ;)