PDA

View Full Version : Error whenever I try to update...

SheckyS
June 3rd, 2017, 13:29
Last night, the latest update really screwed me up. I finally got everything working, but now every time I update, I get this error:

ProcessProductXML
Error while retrieving product listing
PURCHASE LISTING

Incorrect Login

It probably has something to do with the fact that I uninstalled and reinstalled and deleted my FG folder and messed around in every way I could think of to get it working after your horrific update screwed me. But how do I fix this now?

Zacchaeus
June 3rd, 2017, 13:37
As the error says it suggests an incorrect login. I would make sure that you have the correct login information in your settings for your Smiteworks account as a starting point.

LordEntrails
June 3rd, 2017, 17:42
I can only imagine how frustrated you must be at the moment, if you can, I suggest you step away from FG for a few hours. To be able to let the tension go and clear your mind and slow down may just help you get through this as quickly as possible.

As Zacc says, try re-entering all your info on the settings screen. If that doesn't work, let us know what errors you get, screen shots of errors are very helpful (just don't post anything with your license key visible). Then wait until someone here gets back to you before trying something else. Some of the others here are really good at trouble shooting these types of issues, and with their instructions I'm sure they can work you through this as quickly as possible.

ifdesign
June 28th, 2017, 05:16
Hello. I am having a similar issue. I am wondering if it is because I first purchased my full license back on 8/24/11. I purchased the full license at that point, and haven't had any issues until June. I tried re-entering the license, to no avail. Do I need to link it with Steam somehow? Looking for any suggestions. Thank you!

Trenloe
June 28th, 2017, 05:17
Hello. I am having a similar issue. I am wondering if it is because I first purchased my full license back on 8/24/11. I purchased the full license at that point, and haven't had any issues until June. Do I need to link it with Steam somehow? Looking for any suggestions. Thank you!
Follow the instructions here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38965-Can-t-find-purchased-products&p=344189&viewfull=1#post344189

ifdesign
June 28th, 2017, 05:23
Wow thanks for the quick response! I'll check it out now.

Edit: That was a huge fix!Thank you Trenloe for the fast response. I am very happy with Fantasy Grounds and all you guys are doing. After nearly 6 years, still gaming with my group. Many MANY thanks!

Trenloe
June 28th, 2017, 05:58
You're welcome ifdesign. And welcome to the forums!