PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Game SAT Evenings SUN All Day CST US Time Zone prefer 5E, 3.5

jakinbandw
June 3rd, 2017, 03:35
FG License: Standard, 5e Core books+ sword coast adventures
Time Zone: i.e. Central Time USA
Weekly, Saturday evenings, or Sunday any time during day
Term: Long Term
Voice: Skype, Discord, Whatever you want me to download

Game System Preferred: 5e, 3.5, FATE
Game System Experience: 5e, 3.5, 2nd Edition, FATE
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Pretty new, have built some characters
Character Type Preferred: Enjoy playing Good clerics, paladins or monks (Hopefully with homebrew in 3.5). I enjoy spending time with a Good party and have a hard time with the darker shades of neutral never mind evil PCs.
About me: I enjoy interacting with the gaming world and solving puzzles. I enjoy creating characters that fit into a dark setting, as long as my fellow PCs aren't dark themselves. I tend to study the rules so I know what is possible, but I don't complain about rulings at the table. That said, sometimes I do make suggestions based on rules, unless I am asked not to. I draw a distinct line between a metagame where players know rules and use them, and the in game where characters make decisions based on what they know, and try to maintain a balance of both (All my DnD characters cary soap and a mirror for washing!). Any character I play will always try to do the right thing and help people in need!