PDA

View Full Version : The Rune Table - another FUM Freebie

Snikle
January 17th, 2006, 18:33
We just released our next FUM Freebie, this time it ia a fortune teller's table complete with 24 Runes, a 'face-down' rune, and a table to toss your runes upon. Included with the tokens and images are the .mod file (inlcuding details on how to use and read the runes), and a .pdf for use outside of FG.

You can find the Freebie at the Four Ugly Monsters website:
https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/downloads_freebies.htm

We hope you all enjoy it, if you do, please join our forums and provide us with some feedback!

Stillfoxx
January 19th, 2006, 17:58
We just released our next FUM Freebie, this time it ia a fortune teller's table complete with 24 Runes, a 'face-down' rune, and a table to toss your runes upon. Included with the tokens and images are the .mod file (inlcuding details on how to use and read the runes), and a .pdf for use outside of FG.

You can find the Freebie at the Four Ugly Monsters website:
https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/downloads_freebies.htm

We hope you all enjoy it, if you do, please join our forums and provide us with some feedback!

Much thanks snikle! I successfully have them in my "pupal" stage story and am looking forward to using them! Thanks again!

Snikle
February 5th, 2006, 22:23
No other comments on the Rune Table?

Stuart
February 6th, 2006, 00:53
I have it and it is good but sadly my game has a set of runes that do not match yours ... if only I was artistic enough to render them !

Snikle
February 6th, 2006, 05:02
Dont match mine? I used the default FUTHARK runes for them, figured that was pretty standard. Which set of runes did you use?

Stuart
February 6th, 2006, 06:26
I used a rune table published in an olde Rolemaster supplement.

Toadwart
February 15th, 2006, 19:02
Which supplement Stuart? Just wondering if I have it in my pile somewhere...

Ged
February 17th, 2006, 22:39
Would it be the optional rule in the Rolemaster Companion (I), the 'qabbals' in the end of the book?

Snikle
February 18th, 2006, 18:20
I used a rune table published in an olde Rolemaster supplement.

Ah, I used historically accurate runes, but I guess any will work.

Stuart
February 18th, 2006, 21:05
The runes I use are indeed from the Rolemaster Companion 1 .... a roleplaying system for grown-ups !:p

(lights touch paper and stands well back).;)

Snikle
February 23rd, 2006, 18:11
What are the runes? Can you send me a image with them? If I get a chance, I might try to do up a 'grown-up' set of runes for you.