PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 4-5 Players Sat or Sun Night PST USA 5E Iron Gods, Ultimate

Mentalic
June 2nd, 2017, 05:08
Edit3: And we are full!
Edit2: We are almost filled up. We just need one more player
Edit: Game night set to Sunday since first player stated Sunday would work best for him

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: DnD 5E

Time Zone: PST
Day of week and time: Sunday Evenings
Planned start date: 6/11
Planned Duration & Frequency: ~4 Hour Sessions; Meet Once a Week (with an off week once a month)
Term: Long Term Campaign

Text or Voice: Both
Voice software used:Voice using Private Teamspeak Server

Roleplay & Combat mix:40/60
Number of Players in game & needed:5 players is ideal
Character starting level & equipment:2nd level; Standard starting equipment
Character restrictions:No multiclassing; almost no feats (see game calendar page for details on feats). Not all archetypes are allowed but many are. There will be a small dollop of house rules. Some Unearthed Arcana archetypes are allowed (only some).

Details of your scenario:This is an adventure path inspired by the classic Barrier Peaks module. So, its fantasy a healthy sprinkling of sci-fi. Lots of dungeon crawling and robots.

Note:This is my second go at trying to get the campaign off the ground. If you have any questions, let me know.

terrorrize
June 2nd, 2017, 05:12
im down for a sunday game :) lots of xp in dnd, competant in fg

Isthill
June 3rd, 2017, 06:32
Signed up on the calendar. Not at all familiar with Numeria but I'm looking forward to it. I'm curious what feats would be allowed for a variant human and what archetypes are allowed for a wizard? What unearthed arcana options are available?

Mentalic
June 3rd, 2017, 10:01
All of the wizard schools from core are in. I think I recall inputting war wizard from the wizard revised UA. Super powerful and game changing feats are out. So, humans won't feel like the best wizards because they get a feat and other races don't. But there is still an incentive to play human so not everyone goes for races that give them more widgets. Ultimately, I want to avoid players obsessing over builds (one the things I hate from 3.5).

I am still mulling over the house rules. I will talk with the group about it during session 0 and get a feel for what they think is best. Part of me thinks that it may be best just not to have feats so players don't have to worry as much about optimizing. Or maybe we can open up feats to everyone but still from the limited list.

Anywho, we just need two more players. As soon as we get that, I will set the calendar to private and post the server address. Then players will be able to read the house rules and basic setting info in the notes.