PDA

View Full Version : quick question on adventure composition, links

mrannah
January 17th, 2006, 06:05
When I'm composing in the story section, everything seems to be going along pretty well. However, I have stumbled on one issue.

I can put the square for a link in paragraph type, but i don't seem to be able to find the command for putting in the actual link itself. Since i know where everything i'm working on is, so far, that's not a big deal, but the larger adventures I compose will begin to create larger problems in this area. I've tried to find a prior posting on this, and I must have missed it. If anyone can help me with this, I'd appreciate it very much. I've only had the program for about two days and I'm loving it intensely so far. I've already composed the adventure that will form the first adventure for the party in our new campaign, and we're looking forward to getting it rolling, so to speak.

Thanks again for a fabulous product, and any help that anyone can be on this.

Ged
January 17th, 2006, 06:21
You can drag the filled grey boxes (or circles) found usually on the left-hand side of lists or top-left corners of content sheets and drop them to the empty boxes created when you format a text as a link.

mrannah
January 17th, 2006, 08:47
yep, that did it, thanks a lot!!!!!