PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 - Pathfinder Adventure Path - 1 Player - Sunday Mornings PDT?

shadywolf
June 1st, 2017, 05:51
FG License: Ultimate License (sometimes GM, so.. I have it :P)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm really looking for a good Sunday morning (maybe like 9 or 10 am game) Pacific time. I work 9-6 pretty much every day and have to consider wife aggro and she works Sundays :)
Term: Would be really cool to get into a long term group as my Sundays will generally always be open, would possibly be into doing a GM swap eventually as well if people were interested.
Voice: I have ventrilo, discord, teamspeak. I'm not picky whatever you need from me, I even have a webcam.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder Adventure Paths
Game System Experience: I know some about D&D but I mostly started on Pathfinder and have pretty good general knowledge of all classes and rules (about 3-4 years).
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm pretty familiar with the program, I have GMed a few and had to do all the prep work so I have a pretty okay handle on it, especially if you are a new GM and maybe have a question about how something works I can probably help you out.

Character Type Preferred: Character ideas I am looking at for my next adventure would be: Alchemist, Bloodrager eventually prestige to Dragon Disciple, unchained monk, and the ever reliable warpriest. I'll typically find a character to fit the party though if absolutely necessary, and am totally willing to just play a game without a healer if people really want to goof off (i'll just have a character sheet ready... just in case ya know?)
About me: I'm an aggressor. I could be a Gnome Cleric who just kicks in the door saying "Heeeerreeess Johnny!" Or my personal favorite a wizard with a sock puppet who may not have all the screws left in his head but by god remembers how to toss a fireball. I'm going to move the story along if I have to do it by my bare bloody fingernails, and will try to find a way through every awkward pause with a good kick to the face. I'm mostly a tactical combat guy, I enjoy the game of chess and love being in situations where victory is not even a glimpse through a murky window. Roleplaying... well... kicking down doors to find the bad guys isn't a terrible way to do it. I'm a slow thinker so I have some tough times with role playing on the fly without having sufficient prep time. I do try, but It certainly isn't what I excel at. One last thing though, I really really hate meta playing. I also believe that the GM is god and will determine when it is the right time to bend the rules. I understand the rules are in place for purposes of getting through combat, but if the GM says the goblin has 28 AC, well, that is one ****ed up goblin.

ThatManOmega
June 6th, 2017, 03:27
I am definitely interested. Will look into Warpriest but definite want to try a Cleric or a some archetype if possible.