PDA

View Full Version : Looking for group

Kajun Kevin
May 31st, 2017, 09:34
I am looking for a DnD 5e group. I played back in the 90s and am looking to get back into the game. I am available 11pm-2am+ any day (central time)

It has been a long time since I have played and have forgotten more than I remember (except that I really enjoyed the game). I have purchased a Players Handbook (print, not Fantasy Grounds) although I am only starting to get into it. I have also never used Fantasy Grounds before, so I am something of a noob (for now). I am running the demo version of FG, but if this looks like a good solution then I plan on purchasing a standard license.

I am available any night of the week, but I would prefer a group that meets for a regular schedule, once or twice a week. Are any of you looking for a new player that meets at this time?

Kajun Kevin
May 31st, 2017, 10:57
I'm new to this sight and this forum. I needed to get offline so I rushed the post. I just noticed the guidelines for posting sticky. Sorry for not complyng.

Kajun Kevin
June 1st, 2017, 02:07
FG License: Demo for now but plan to buy standard license if it works out
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: any day of the week at least once or twice a week on a regular schedule. Available at 11pm - 2+ am on Fridays and 10:30pm - 2am Sunday - Thursday
EDIT: I have been invited to a Saturday night Pathfinder game. I am looking for a 2nd game, D&D 5e on a different night

Term: I am open to either a one shot, a single adventure, or something more long term
Voice: TeamSpeak, willing to download others

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: Played Ad&d 2nd nearly every weekend for a year and a half in the 90's. haven't played since then
Fantasy Grounds Experience: new to both Fantasy Grounds and 5E

Character Type Preferred: Used to playing a Wizard but open to any character
About me: I like a mix of in character and out of character interaction. I enjoy a good laugh while playing and don't mind things getting switched around now and then. Also, I enjoy a mix of RP and encounters. I played AD&D 2nd Edition for a couple of years back in the 90s. I have recently started a Pathfinder Game. This was also my introduction to Fantasy Grounds.