PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly missing all purchased 5e content

multibeaster79
May 31st, 2017, 01:09
Just updated to 3.3.1 and loaded my Curse of Strahd campaign. Was prepping for tonight's game and there was only SRD/Basic rules in dropdowns. Checked my library, no PHB/DMG/MM/Modules. I have a lifetime ultimate license and purchased the 5e Bundle not long after Curse of Strahd was released. I still can see my campaigns and backups and my PCs, but cannot access any purchases. These were purchased through Steam, however, I run FG outside of Steam as an administrator. Never had an issue before tonight. Please help, game is starting in less than an hr.

Moon Wizard
May 31st, 2017, 01:15
Just posted update in the main announcement thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38541-Release-v3-3-1-is-live&p=340113&viewfull=1#post340113).

If you have made purchases on Steam, the way to link your Steam content has changed. Please go to the FG Settings, click the Manage Steam Account link, and then sign in to FG and Steam to link your Steam products to your FG account. Also, you will need to enter your FG user name and password into the FG Settings using the user name Update button to get your content once it is linked.

Regards,
JPG

Moon Wizard
May 31st, 2017, 01:16
Also, if you are having any issues getting your content to update, please send a note to [email protected] with your FG user name, and we can double check to make sure everything got linked correctly.

Regards,
JPG

multibeaster79
May 31st, 2017, 02:17
Thanks again, it seems linked correctly and updated. Had to move my data folder and revert to a backup that I made at the end of our last session, but so far things seem good on my end. Presumably my players shouldn't have any issues on their side, as far as what I allow them to see/use from my library correct?

LordEntrails
May 31st, 2017, 02:19
Thanks again, it seems linked correctly and updated. Had to move my data folder and revert to a backup that I made at the end of our last session, but so far things seem good on my end. Presumably my players shouldn't have any issues on their side, as far as what I allow them to see/use from my library correct?
Yep, all this is transparent to the players.