PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Pathfinder or Shadowrun Game (most days/most times are fine)

Sephiir
May 29th, 2017, 06:43
FG License: FG Ultimate Edition
Time Zone: PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Schedule is wide open except for Tuesday and Friday in the PM
Term: Long term keep playing for a while
Voice: Can Voice chat, open to DLing any programs

Game System Preferred: Shadowrun or Pathfinder, but I am open to learning new systems (no D&D 4e or 5e)
Game System Experience: AD&D, 3.5, GURPS, Rifts, White Wolf, Shadowrun, 4e, 5e, Pathfinder, etc.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Basic skills known

Character Type Preferred: Prefer a melee type character who specializes in 2-8 skills heavily that fit a "role" within the group
About me: I have been gaming since I was six (30 now) and just discovered this online world with FG. I am excited to get into a few games right now and try out a few of the character ideas I've had rattling around inside my head. I do tend to "get into character" sometimes using a voice, but nothing too extreme and can refrain from doing so if it is problematic. I am always open to chat, if you have any questions or want to do an "inverview" process that is fine with me. Thank you for reading!

Apok
June 30th, 2017, 15:21
I'm brand new to Shadowrun, so I'm looking to play for a bit before GM-ing. If you form a group and need