PDA

View Full Version : Castles & Crusades One Shot

ted.wallerstedt
May 29th, 2017, 03:08
This will be a short session.

You are escaped gnome slaves now turned commando, intent on driving an evil tribe of orc warriors and worse from your home.

Having been freed from the mind control of the Witch Queen and whims of her minions (driders, ungern, and orcs), after having been forced to work in a spent mine seeking diamonds that just weren't there, you are seeking revenge as well as restitution.

A large group of Orcs hold the Tall Wall area. Froithmot, an ungern sent by the Witch Queen to augment her drider servant Seroneous’ forces (mostly Orcs). In the time since his arrival, Froithmot has gained virtual control of the vale and all of Seroneous’ forces.

For a long time, (months? years? You are not sure...), you and your kin were held captive and forced to work the Deepening Well. Most of the gnomes were under a spell from the Witch Queen.

Then a party of adventures freed you and your fellow villagers. Most took off for the forest or Dreddstun with your rescuers. You and your team stayed behind to harass the Orcs and take back your village.

Weeks have went by and you have been successful at raiding and ambushing small groups of the Orcs. You have most of their patrols down to memory. You are currently laying in wait for them.

ted.wallerstedt
May 29th, 2017, 03:09
Time and date will be tomorrow 5/29 at 9 central.

Tabarkus
May 29th, 2017, 13:35
I'm a complete noob to C&C any chance I could join this?

ted.wallerstedt
May 29th, 2017, 14:00
Yes. Start time is in one hour.

Tabarkus
May 29th, 2017, 14:06
Cool, what's the server info?

ted.wallerstedt
May 29th, 2017, 14:18
PM sent. Table is up.