PDA

View Full Version : Lf2p: D&d 5e

Ryser
May 28th, 2017, 00:54
Hello, me and my 2 friends are looking for 2 players to join us in an epic quest of awesomeness.

You can be new to FG or know what's up it doesn't matter, we are here trying to find some people to have some fun.
I am new to DMing as my buddy who will be one of the players normally DMs for us all the time. I decided to take a wack at it and give him a break from it. :p
So by no means am I a Professional DM and I will make mistake and not know every little detail, so if you play with us be sure to understand that.
We really just want 2 people who are casual/relaxed in play style, there will be much horse play and goofing off as that is just who we are, so don't expect anything super serious. Again we are here to have fun after all :D

Game time is looking sometime in the evening on the weekdays, we can figure out what days work best but evenings weekdays.

Also as I am overseas atm I have to use Tunngle to get a connection that people can connect to so if you want to play with us you must use Tunngle, Tunngle is super easy to use and they have a FG network setup already.

But anywho if you are interested feel free to send me a message and we can talk it over and see what's what.

Oh, there is no set date on when we will start, The faster I can get everything ready the faster we can start :p

Stormwolfe
May 29th, 2017, 03:54
Would love a bit more info about what content you are going to run? Is it Forgotten Realms.. etc? Estimated Roleplay/Combat mix? And of course day and time would be a big factor as to whether if I can make it or not.... But I am interested in learning more.

terrorrize
May 29th, 2017, 18:09
pmd

Phantom Flower
May 30th, 2017, 23:07
I would be interested in joining if I may.

However I do not know 5e very well, and I have never used fantasy grounds before. A friend recommended the site to me the other day. Anyways looking forward to hearing from you, take care.