PDA

View Full Version : Bug removing tokens.

InnocentSoul
May 27th, 2017, 19:30
For some reason I cannot remove the tokens that are on a map. If I right click on the token then it doesn't pull up with the token radial menu so I can delete it. It will pull up the map radial menu instead. I have cleared the cache, flushed the database, disabled all extensions, and nothing works. I can however select the tokens using the select tool but it won't let me do anything with the tokens. The only option I haven't done yet is delete the map since that will remove all of the setup I did for it such as encounters and pins.

Any suggestions to fix the problem?

Ken L
May 27th, 2017, 19:48
If you're using the Layers extension, make sure you're on the correct layer.

Trenloe
May 27th, 2017, 19:56
If the token has any transparency, make sure you hover the mouse over a solid portion of the token (the mouse pointer will change to a hand). Only right-click when the mouse cursor is a hand.

If that doesn't work. Load up the campaign without any extensions, take a screenshot of the chat window showing all of the text presented at startup (the ruleset messages, etc.) and then post it in the forusm (attach it to a post here). This will help us to identify if there are any version clashes, etc..

InnocentSoul
May 27th, 2017, 20:13

This is the image, also showing that right clicking the token is not working.

Trenloe
May 27th, 2017, 20:21
Does the mouse pointer turn to a hand when you hover over the tokens?

How were the tokens added to the map? From a token bag or from the combat tracker?

InnocentSoul
May 27th, 2017, 20:21
I had to remove and re-add the map, to fix it, it seemed to only happen on that one map for some reason.

Trenloe
May 27th, 2017, 20:26
What is the filename of the image? Check for strange characters and double spaces - the XML database doesn't like double spaces in the image filename.