PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Future Updates.

TruthRevisited
January 15th, 2006, 05:31
I have been using FG for some time now, and I have to say that I really enjoy it. There is quite a bit of freedom with the program - which makes it easy to use as well as a pleasure to use. Once thing that came up during one of the games I am playing in was this...

The DM was getting a bit taxed since the group split up. It was not planned, but it just kind of happened. Since I was not directly part of the situation, I sat back and watched the goings on. I started talking to the dm via a voice chat program, and said that it would be nice if I could help him. We both agreed.

Would it be possible to have the ability to log in a second DM for those times when a game has two DM's running? I am not sure how difficult it would be, but I would assume its not much different than having players logged in. There would still be a primary DM, and the secondary could be given acces to certain pieces via a simple menu. Just a thought, and suggestion.

Cheers.

TR

Dupre
January 15th, 2006, 17:45
Thanks for the feedback. This has come up before, but it won't be part of the next patch (1.06) however.

zambol
January 19th, 2006, 09:20
My vote for this too.

I'd like it if there were Multi-DM possibility.

Fenton
January 20th, 2006, 08:35
I agree that that would definately be useful.

I'd also like to see some sound support. Would be nice if we could edit mp3 playlilsts and play sounds - that way we can create better roleplaying moods (I have a series of scary sounds perfect for use in a Ravenloft game - but the effect is kinda lost if I tell the players to play the file manually - would be nice for them to just get the sounds at appropriate times).

I admit I'm still new to it so maybe it has it... but I seem to recall reading in the FAQ that there is no sound support.

The ability to cusomise/create character sheets and rulesets via a WYSIWYG editor or within the FG program would be nice (for those of us who are inept at XTL)

richvalle
January 20th, 2006, 13:30
I'd also like to see some sound support. Would be nice if we could edit mp3 playlilsts and play sounds - that way we can create better roleplaying moods (I have a series of scary sounds perfect for use in a Ravenloft game - but the effect is kinda lost if I tell the players to play the file manually - would be nice for them to just get the sounds at appropriate times).

I admit I'm still new to it so maybe it has it... but I seem to recall reading in the FAQ that there is no sound support.

There is currently no sound support, though the subject has come up many times.

rv

festivus
January 21st, 2006, 15:46
Client / Server with multi DM... lets get the whole pizza instead of one slice :)