Day of week and time: Friday 9PM
If new game, planned start date: 5/26/17
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours or more
Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Mix of both.
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 need 2 more
Character starting level & equipment: Lvl 1 and standard equipment (will level up to 3 after first session)
Character restrictions: No Chaotic Evil

Details of your scenario:
This is will be my own home-brew campaign. I am new to DMing but have been playing DnD for some time now.

The game takes place on Aver peninsula where City-States dominate the political landscape. Tensions are running high between the 3 most powerful cities as each seek dominion over the others. While the 3 cities rattle their sabers something else is happening in the land. Whole villages have been found slaughtered to the man but no one has been able to find out who or what is doing it.

zack2488
May 26th, 2017, 20:11
I can play send me the deets

I_Am_Groot
May 26th, 2017, 21:10
I would be interested if there is space available, also if there is still an extra space my wife may be interested as well.

lmyer17
May 26th, 2017, 21:31
I would be interested if there is space available, also if there is still an extra space my wife may be interested as well.

I do still have an opening. i'll send a pm with some info real quick

SnakePerson
May 27th, 2017, 02:28
I'm potentially interested and would love to know more. What sources are allowed? How many players do you already have and is there anything specific to know before making a character?

Daedalis
May 28th, 2017, 07:31
I'm interested for sure! Message me if you still have an opening!

Bresnod
May 28th, 2017, 15:31
Do you still have room for more players?

novluis
May 28th, 2017, 16:15
if there are still openings i would like to join as well thinking of giving a cleric a go this time around