PDA

View Full Version : 1 Player LFG

joso1215
May 26th, 2017, 00:31
Hi there I am very new to this. So please forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong forum. I run a group on Sunday afternoon and am looking to get experience and advice from other players. I am currently available Thursday and Friday evenings and am willing to play just about anything I have an ultimate license and most of the common chat software used today with the exception of skype. If anyone is willing to take on a very newcomer to FG I would be delighted to join your campaign.

you may contact me through this thread or my email [EMAIL="[email protected]"];););)

LordEntrails
May 26th, 2017, 17:41
Hey Joso, I'm no expert on the LFG forum here (I rarely browse them and don't use them), but I can suggest one thing. You talk about being available Thursday and Friday evening, but you don't say what time zone you are in and your profile doesn't say, so such a statement really won't help you. There are FG players and GM's all over the world so Thursday evening for you might be Wednesday night or Friday morning for someone else. It's always best to list your time zone relative to UTC, or to list your availability in UTC.

I use timeanddate.com to figure that out, but their are lots of websites you can use to help figure that out.

Best of luck finding what you are looking for.