PDA

View Full Version : LFG: 1 Player LF tues, thurs, fri, or sat evening EST US Time Zone, prefer 5E

groovetrain
May 25th, 2017, 22:09
FG License: Paid
Time Zone: Eastern
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm available tuesday, thursday, friday and saturday evenings after around 6 PM eastern. I'm looking for a biweekly or monthly game, but am open to impromptu sessions.
Term: I'm open to short or long term games.
Voice: I can voice chat, but I would prefer text-based communication.

Game System Preferred: 5e
Game System Experience: I ran an offline game as a DM for a while with friends. No specific experience as a player within 5e, but I've played older editions.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am brand spankin' new to FG.

Character Type Preferred: I prefer to build to what I think the party needs.

About me: Hello! I'm a 30 year old web developer and musician, playing D&D again, and after my offline group dissolved I decided to make the jump here. I like to focus on the game without too much off-topic banter. I like a game with combat, traps, puzzles, and a balanced amount of roleplaying, but I'm also down for combat-only dungeon crawls. I used to play AD&D, 3e, and Pathfinder, but hadn't played for many years before picking up 5e and running a game for some friends. As I said, I'm a musician, and I do have shows sometimes, which might potentially take me out for a session once in a while.