PDA

View Full Version : Eberron: Mark of Heroes (RPGA)

Lee S.
January 15th, 2006, 04:59
Hello everyone, it's time to start our bi-weekly (every other week) sessions back up on Saturdays. I have 2 spots open at the moment.

We will be starting on Saturday, Jan 21st at 8pm eastern time. Sessions usually run 3-4 hours.

Mark of Heroes
The RPGA is a gaming organization sponsored by Wizards of the Coast. They hold tournaments at conventions and special events all the time. You do not need to be a member to join this game, by playing, you will become one. I highly recomend that players be slightly experienced as it can be difficult for beginners to catch up. I do ask that those wishing to play be ober 18.

Character Generation
The mark of heroes campaign allows you to take your character to a convention to play in their sessions. As such, they have some strict character generation rules. They are called the Campaign Standards and can be found HERE (C:\Documents and Settings\Lee\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\H41C1RUU\DnD_Camp_MoH_CS[1].zip).

What we need
Our group currently is a little melee heavy. We need a healer character and an arcane caster. Keep in mind that you can play any core race/class. The campaign also allows you to play a Warforged, Shifter, Changeling, Kobold, or Kalashtar (restricted). Most prestiged classes are unlocked at lvl 5 too.

If you are interested, please contact me by email as soon as possible.
[email protected]

If we do not ahve enough players we will be forced to cancel.

Andugus
January 17th, 2006, 03:51
I have sent you an Email requesting to join.

My Email is [email protected] if you want to contact me.

AngryPhoenix
January 21st, 2006, 03:42
Any room left?

Jozie
January 21st, 2006, 21:49
Is there any room still? Haven't seen the game posted on the game calendar. I am interested.