PDA

View Full Version : Call of Cthulhu 7e - The Dee Society

tatzelworm
May 23rd, 2017, 00:57
Time Zone: GMT -4 (EST)
Day of week and time: Tuesday or Thursday @ 7pm
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Ongoing
Text or Voice: Both. Discord used for voice chat.
Player # : Looking for 4 players
How to Apply: PM me. Share a little about yourself and your experience level with role playing and Call of Cthulhu. Include your preferred day for sessions.

The Setting: 1926, Massachusetts. You belong to a small group of historical / occult enthusiasts known as "The Dee Society", named after the well-known occultist John Dee. The group meets once a month at the home of one of the members to discuss news and historical research. Most meetings are casual and typically devolve into an alcohol-fueled debate forum. The group very rarely leave the host house during meetings and nothing exciting ever happens, but that it all about the change.

The first adventure is The Blackwater Creek.

About the GM: I've been playing off and on since the late 90s, mostly taking the role of the GM. I've played D&D (1-4), PF, CoC, and Savage Worlds, just to name a few. I'm an easygoing GM and I'm not a stickler for rules. However, I do not tolerate abusive conduct, meta gaming, or habitual tardiness. I am brand new to Fantasy Grounds (even though I've owned a licence for a long time). With that said, I'm looking for patient players who can handle some delays due to my inexperience with the platform.

tatzelworm
May 27th, 2017, 16:01
I have one person interested so far, but I need more. Please let me know if you are interested.