PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Monday, Tuesday, Wensday Australian Time Zone +10 gmt.

Olddragon
May 22nd, 2017, 09:24
Time : Australian Time Zone +10 GMT. Afternoon or evening prefered.

FG License : Demo

Time Zone : +10 GMT

Days : Sunday evening, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

Terms : One shot or long term.

Voice : TS, Mumble, Raid Call, Discord, Skype.

Game System : 5e - Have red up on the system. A lot to learn about new game mechanics.

Setting : Forgotten Relms. Extensive collection of AD&D reference material and D&D 3.0 materiel.

XP : Lots of xp in AD&D, D&D 3.0, Rolemaster, Heroes and many other game systems.

Fantasy Grounds : Nill - have watched games on YouTube, and FG posts on YouTube.

Character Type : Have an idea about playing a Noble Monk/Sorcerer, Sir Phillip Greymantle from Cormyr. Have background all sorted. Need GM to approval to change a tiny game rule to make the character work.

About Me : I live in northern Victoria, Australia in the region known as the Golburne Valley.
Started playing AD&D in 1986 and played right through to 2000. Have DMed AD&D, D&D, Rolemaster, Heroes - super heroes and Heroes - martial arts games through out that time. Work and travel prevented me from playing and just now decided that the online community was developed enough or more to the point the tech was developed enough, to look for a game to play online.
I'm now on a part pension and milk cows on Thursday evenings and morning and night on Saturday and Sunday so I'm really poor:).
I am willing to play nearly any time zone provided my work isn't in the way.
The one thing I want is a mature, relaxed group to play with. Having female players as well would be ideal.
Once I become accustomed to Fantasy Grounds and have slowly build up the necessary modules and expertise, I think I'd like to DM again and build adventures.
Also once comfortable with gaming maybe I could help new DM's with my experience once the cobwebs have been cleaned:)

drakonin
May 23rd, 2017, 16:16
Taught him some stuff and got to know him a little, cool dude! If I had the space in my group I would invite him.