PDA

View Full Version : Is Customer support available at this time?

Taigon
May 21st, 2017, 23:18
I paid for PF core rules book nut havent recieved it. I just bought it about 20 minutes ago and it is not in my librard or modules.

Zacchaeus
May 21st, 2017, 23:30
In order to see your new purchase you need to go into settings, make sure that your licences key is correct enter your username and password and run an an update of Fantasy Grounds. Your purchase will then appear in your library.

Maasq
May 21st, 2017, 23:30
Have you ran an update from the login screen?
If you bought it on Steam, have you enabled the option to search Steam purchases?

Two quick things worth checking. :)

Taigon
May 21st, 2017, 23:32
ah, ok, ty. That worked its there now sorry.

Please delete due to my stupidity lol

Alyksandrei
May 21st, 2017, 23:33
Did you exit FG, re-check your FG settings, and run the updater? Try that, and open FG again. I have no idea if there are guides or videos about how to do this, but I'll edit in some instructions in a few minutes.

For most DLC I've purchased elsewhere, the recommendation is wait at least an hour (preferably a day) before panicking. I haven't bought anything from SmiteWorks, but I hear their customer service is really good. Make a new thread in the House of Healing forum, if you're still concerned. You can also try asking for advice on how long you should wait on the official Discord and/or TeamSpeak servers.

ddavison
May 21st, 2017, 23:57
No worries. We are happy that you are up and running. The forums usually answer questions for us within a very short amount of time but if you ever need to reach us directly for support, you can email us at [email protected]

-Doug